Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Linux Action Show! -Greatest Linux Podcast of All-Time!

0 comments
Whenever I stumble onto a site or program I think other people might like or think may be worthwhile to mention, I will make a post about it.  Well, today that has happened once again.  I have just recently stumbled upon a great Linux Podcast.  I have tried out several podcasts in the past about Linux, but I have never found one that has been able to capture my attention as much as 'The Linux Action Show!' does.  I have been listening to episodes from the last couple of months and have thoroughly enjoyed what these guys have to say.  'The Linux Action Show!' isn't the only podcast on their site, and all of the podcasts are free.

So far, there hasn't been one episode yet that I haven't heard about a Linux distro or even a feature that I didn't want to go try out.  Bottom line, if you're into open source software or Linux.  Do yourself a favor and check it out!
http://www.jupiterbroadcasting.com/

I will also be placing this link in my Links section.  Happy surfing!

0 comments: