Sunday, February 19, 2012

Launching New Weekly Video Series!

0 comments
Later today we will be launching a new weekly video series entitled: "TechieSmarts Tech ToolBox"!  And it is exactly as it sounds!  I receive emails all the time asking for recommendations for tools, software, etc.  Some people ask what I prefer to use for certain circumstances or computer issues.  So what better way to answer that question, than to just discuss it?



So with the following goals in mind:
#1- Offer reliable and valid information pertaining to various pieces of software (most open source) that I use.
#2- Help other people discover the "magic behind the curtain" per say.
#3- Let my readers and viewers help me learn their favorite tools!

As you can see this will be a two way street.  As I hope to provide you (my loyal watchers/readers) with meaningful information on how to get things done; I also hope to better understand some of the things you guys like to use too.  So please, do me a favor and leave some comments suggesting tools you use or questions on things I use and I will incorporate those into the weekly episodes.  If you don't want to leave a public comment, feel free to email me at: help_me@techie.com

As a perk to our followers on the YouTube Channel each new episode will be posted there first for viewing.  After a day or two the video will become available here on our website as well.  So if you want to stay up to speed be sure to subscribe to the YouTube Channel or our website's RSS Feed!  When new videos go live we will send out a Tweet about it!

Look for the first episode to arrive today around 3:00p! @ TechieSmarts on YouTube

0 comments: