Thursday, December 16, 2010

Marvel's Thor: The Trailer

0 comments
Okay, back in July I saw saw a few teaser shots Marvel had released from it's upcomming 'Thor' feature length film.  Admittedly, I was probably a little rough; if not judgmental about it's release.  The teaser shots did not give it justice (based on the scenes from the trailer).  However, I am still undecided about this movie.  I will end up seeing this film due to it being inline with the buildup to the 'Avengers' film.  I like how they are piecing the movies together (like the Cap. America shield in the first Iron Man, and Thor's Hammer at the end of Iron Man 2).  It will be neat to see what they throw into Thor.

And by the way, this week it was announces that Jon Favreau won't be directing 'Iron Man 3'.  According to several articles I have read, it doesn't sound like there is any bad blood between Mr. Favreau and Marvel.  For the details checkout this article:
http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2010/12/16/jon-favreau-on-why-he-wont-direct-iron-man-3/

And in the meantime, checkout the trailer for 'Thor'.


0 comments: