Monday, May 16, 2011

Coming Soon?

0 comments
Life has been fairly busy over the last few weeks.  Between work and being on vacation (away from any and all internet connections, yes I survived) my blog hasn't been very accessible.  So what's ahead for the TechieSmarts Blog?

One of the things I'm hoping to do in the near future is be able to bring a full review of Android Honeycomb.  I'm aiming to get my hands on one of the very nice Honeycomb tablets.  More than likely it'll be the Acer Iconia Tab (unless ASUS spits out a few Transformer tablets and they happen to land in my town, chances are unlikely).

With the access to Honeycomb I'll be able to review Android apps as well (most apps apparently run under Honeycomb) so I'll be able to cater to the Android crowd along with the iDevice crowd as well.

I'm looking forward to making blog posts and videos for this site using solely the Honeycomb tablet (I accomplished this on the iPod Touch and the iPad already).  I'll chronicle this adventure as it happens.

Along with mobile apps and capabilities, I plan on reviewing both 'Global Agenda' and 'Lord of The Rings Online' in the near future.  Especially since both of these titles now have Free2Play offerings, if you've been looking into getting in an online game this is a good time to do so.

Overall it's a fantastic time to be a tech freak and gadget fan.  Holding true to my gaming roots look for more reviews from the mobile genre to be coming soon.  So, sit back and relax and drop by soon for some fresh new content.

Happy surfing!

0 comments: