Monday, March 12, 2012

New Web Project!

0 comments


Hey everybody, I'm sorry for the lack of posts as of late.  But I have been very busy trying to get our latest web project off the ground which is being included into our growing network of online resources.  And it looks like it is ready to roll!  Be sure to checkout SlimTechie!  Over at SlimTechie we will try to bring fitness tips, progress reports, encouragement, help from social media (like YouTube), and reviews for apps and web services that you can use to help get into shape (or even just a healthier lifestyle).  And to top it off, I will be practicing what I am preaching.

That's right, you can keep up with me as I work towards my fitness goals and keep track of my achievements or shortcomings as I will update with progress reports on how I am doing in hopes that others may be inspired. So if you want to see how you can use technology to bridge the gap between being a geek (like me) and getting fit then swing by and pay us a visit.  The best thing about it, since I am a rather cheap individual just about everything we will cover will be either free or so cheap it might as well be free.

So come by and hang out with us!
http://slimtechie.blogspot.com

0 comments: