Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Remembering September 11th, 2001

0 comments
Today marks the 11th Anniversary of the attacks on September 11th, 2001.  I had the privilege today of riding by the place I was at when I first heard of the attacks in New York.  I was walking into my Trigonometry class at our local community college.  Today just about lunch time, I found myself in my daily travels sitting at an intersection in front of the college campus where I attended.  And it was bitter sweet to see all of the students coming and going about their regular schedules.  And remembering that 11 years ago today, life as we knew it had changed.,  Whether we admitted it or not.  Septemeber 11th, 2001 was a day that we as a nation experienced a pivotal moment in our history that I for one will never forget.

So let's all take a few moments today and remember those who lost their lives, families who lost loved ones, and the firefighters and police who all paid the price to help their fellow Americans eleven years ago today.

0 comments: