Thursday, August 1, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy Times

0 comments
Just checking in to let everyone know I am still alive and kicking.  It's been a while, and life has been busy.  On a personal note, I have managed to force Ubuntu 13.04 as a dual-boot beside on Windows 8 (with Windows 8 kicking and screaming the whole way).  But the end result, I have to answer a couple extra boot menu's but it works.  And works pretty well too.

In the recent news, we have the release of 'Chromecast', so hopefully more info on that project coming up.  And Canonical has released information on the 'Ubuntu Edge'; in their attempt at taking Ubuntu even more 'mainstream' by sticking it inside a smart phone.  Looks cool, looks promising, but I really want to see it in action first.

Also, I just upgraded my phone to the Samsung Galaxy S4... It is a sweet, sweet smart phone, loaded full of cool features.  I'm still learning it's feature set, and getting some hands on with it so hopefully a full review is also on it's way.

So all in all, hopefully updates will start coming more frequently, and I am hoping to get some new video uploads on our YouTube Channel very soon!

Until next time, Keep Calm & Google On my friends!

0 comments: