Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Live Action Mortal Kombat footage!

0 comments
Ok everybody, hold onto your hats.  The following footage is a teaser which was posted on Youtube today.  It appears to be a reimagining  of the Mortal Kombat film mythos.  Who knows at this point (besides the poster) what this actually is.  Apparently earlier in the year Warner Bros. had been rumored to have interest in creating a new movie featuring the Mortal Kombat license. 

Personally after watching the 7 minute and 49 second video, I immediately loved it.  I'm a fan of Michael Jai White and of Mortal Kombat in general.  It's one of those games that stand out for me from my preteen/teenage years.  If this is infact a new movie (which nothing has been confirmed as of yet); than I will most definitely see it.  This footage includes Jax, Sonya Blade, Johny Blaze, Reptile, Scorpion, Shang Tsung (in a photo), a quick flash of Sub-Zero, and Baraka (Baraka looks a little stange, but I can go with it).

See what you think, feel free to leave a comment!




Enjoy!

0 comments: