Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

0 comments
Well it's that time of the year again.  That time when we bid the previous 365 days goodbye and look forward to a new beginning.  I think I can honestly speak for a lot of people when I say that 2011 was a wild ride not just in the tech world but with life in general.  From the games to the television shows, and right down the line to the death of one of our generations leading visionaries; this will be a year remember for some time to come.

So with the advent of a new year, I'd like to challenge you all to make 2012 the best year yet.  I'm not talking about resolutions; because seriously, who keeps those anyways?  But my hope is that everyone will have a safe and Happy New Year and for those who can; enjoy the long weekend!

God Bless!

0 comments: