Saturday, December 3, 2011

Techie's Update

0 comments
Hey everybody, I just wanted to drop a quick update and let you all know that I am sorry for the recent lack/delay of posts and videos on both my blog and my YouTube Channel.  I came down with a pretty rough cold that claimed my voice and overall motivation for a large part of this past week.  Leaving in it's wake a voice that sounded like a sick Darth Vader (hence the lack of new videos).

I am feeling a lot better now and hopefully will have some new videos up on the YouTube Channel soon (my voice is almost back to normal so production should resume in a few days).  As far as the blog is concerned, we're not dead or stuck in some weird form of stasis, and new posts will be rolling out over the next few days so stay tuned!

Thanks everybody, have a great weekend!

0 comments: