Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Hobbit!

0 comments
Several awesome movie trailers have hit the web this week for their debut.  From the likes of 'Batman' to the space-faring 'Alien' prequel from Ridley Scott entitled 'Prometheus'.  And yes, they all look like splendid films.  However, none excited me more to see than Peter Jackson's 'The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey'.  I have to be honest and say that I have never read the book.  However, now I am definitely going to (actually starting it tonight).  From what I know of 'The Hobbit' comes strictly from the old cartoon by the same name and from the backstory given in 'The Lord of The Rings' trilogy.  As an avid fan of the 'Lord of The Rings Online', I can't wait to see more of Tolkien's work on the silver screen.

I personally only have a few author's who I absolutely adore their work.  I can name them very quickly:
- H.P. Lovecraft
- Stephen King
- J.R.R. Tolkien

That's it folks.  So for me to see this trailer once, was not nearly enough.  I have watched it four times now.  And every time I pick out a little more detail.  So, for your viewing pleasure, check it out (borrowed from YouTube):



0 comments: