Saturday, January 23, 2010

My First Gameplay Footage Uploaded to Youtube Today!

0 comments
As a result of being bored last night, I started playing around with FRAPS ( an awesome screen recording tool).  This afternoon I decided to play some more 'Crysis: Warhead'; which I have been trying desperately to finish so I can move on to another game guilt free.  And while playing with FRAPS active I caught a bug in the game purely by accident and at the time I had just started recording with FRAPS.



I located this bug during the Mission 5: Below the Thunder;  towards the end of the 'Find The Loading Terminal' assignment.  One of the last KPA encampments you encounter before starting down the Terminal corridor (this encampment is right at the end of the mine/cave you are in.  There are several conveyor belts around this area and heavy mining equipment.  There is also a small weapons cache right in the middle of this room (during the clip I am standing right behind the weapons cache.  If you take 2 to 3 steps to the right of this spot, you'll fall through the floor.  After falling through it, I went back to verify that there is floor there, and there is.  But it isn't solid.  The second time ended much the same way.

I'm having a blast playing with FRAPS, and I look forward to bringing a review shortly (after I've had time to make some more video clips to get the feel for the program).  Enjoy!

0 comments: