Monday, January 11, 2010

New Goals for This Year

0 comments
Just a real quick update of some features I hope to implement over the next month or two here on TechieSmarts. Please feel free to leave comments and let us know what you think.

-Each month I plan on giving an in-depth review of a Free 2 Play game. Why? Well, with the job market the way it is, there are a lot of people who simply cannot afford (or like me, just refuse to) pay a monthly fee for a game. And with so many Free 2 Play games out there, it's confusing to find a good place to jump in. So I will do my best to help clear the water's on this genre of games. I've already started with this month's game, so check back in a week or so for my review/impressions of 'Runes of Magic'.

-Continue the weekly news segments, and increase coverage of Open Source Software and why it is the way of the computing future.

-Podcast reviews for great Tech Podcasts for fellow Techies.

If anyone has more/better ideas I would love to hear them.

0 comments: