Monday, August 8, 2011

New Site Widget!!

0 comments
Hey everybody, look to the right hand side of the page and you'll see the new site widget.  I added a small eBay widget to the blog for the purpose of displaying what items/auctions I have running at any given time.  Keep an eye on that portion of the site for any tech related eBay auctions I'll be running in the near future.

One listing I'll usually run on a regular basis are for Live Linux CD's.  I'll list them at $2.50 (USD) and free shipping.  This is more of a service I offer to people who have no means or know how of downloading and ISO file of a Linux Distro and making their own Live CD's.  In the near future, I hope to be able to donate a percentage of the sales back to the respective Linux Distro each month.  Currently, I end up loosing about 15 cents on from the cost of the media to the gas and handling involved to get it shipped out.  If I can get my cost down enough, I'd like to end up donating some back into these open source communities.  See more info to come in the future on this goal.

Happy Surfing!

0 comments: