Thursday, August 25, 2011

Verdict: 'Portal' Fan Film Is Awesome

0 comments
I know I'm a little late on covering this story, but has anyone else seen the Portal fan film Mr. Dan Trachtenberg released via YouTube on Tuesday?  If not, it's freakin' awesome.  You should all flock and watch it now.  Ok, screw that, watch it below.





From what I've been reading today, there is a lot of buzz that people would love to see a Portal Live Action film.  I wasn't so sure about that idea, until I watched this.  It's awesome.  Maybe if a live action movie isn't in the cards Mr. Trachtenberg could try his hand at a web series live Mortal Kombat Legacy was treated to this summer.  Only, maybe it would fare a little better.

Dan Trachtenberg's YouTube Channel

And if you're looking to play a little free Portal, checkout this pretty cool 2d flash version:
Flash Portal

0 comments: