Saturday, July 30, 2011

Now Taking Reader Questions!

0 comments
I am now taking Reader Questions!  That's right I'm striving for a deeper level of interaction between myself and my readers here at TechieSmarts!  So, if you have a question that you have been itching to ask someone about computers, Linux, gaming, Android, or any other computer question...I want to know about and I want to try and help you.

I enjoy computers and all that is contained therein.  And would love the opportunity to answer your questions.
So you can leave me a comment on any of my Blog Posts (they are kept private until I approve them) or drop me a line at: help_me@techie.com

If you ask a question that is worthy of a How To Video I will read the question out on the video and try my best to demonstrate a solution.  Otherwise, look for a blog entry for your answers.  I'd like to try and make this at least a monthly post if possible.  If enough questions roll in, I'd love to make it a weekly or bi-weekly feature on the blog.

So help me to help you!  I look forward to interacting with you!

0 comments: