Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Progress Update: 'Duke Nukem Forever' for PS3

0 comments
I just wanted to throw a quick update out there for anybody interested in my take on 'Duke Nukem Forever'.  I have been playing through the single player campaign (and dabbled with the multiplayer modes very little so far). I'm currently located in 'The Shrunk Machine' chapter.  Progress is going good and despite what all of the other reviews were trying to make me believe, I am having fun with the game.

I'll save my input for a full review.  But to give the game a fair assessment I wanted to actually play all the way through the single player campaign before doing a definitive review.  So look for that coming soon.

After I complete the single player campaign I will probably play through the multiplayer for a few days to get a handle on how the online portions play. Then do a separate review of the online side of the game.

Happy Surfing!

0 comments: