Thursday, July 14, 2011

Space MMO 'Black Prophecy' goes live in NA!

0 comments
'Black Prophecy' by Gamigo has gone live in North America.  I have been watching the progress on this game for quite some time.  Now it looks as though we can give it a whirl.  This title is being offered as a F2P MMO.  And I must say it looks awesome.

'Black Prophecy' is being touted as a space MMO with more focus on action than on economy ahem, EVE Online reference?).  Either way, with this game looking as awesome as it does, and being F2P it already sounds enticing to me.  Now the race is on to see whether 'Age of Conan: Unchained' or 'Black Prophecy' downloads first.  If 'Black Prophecy' finished sooner, I'll have to bump my plans for trying AOC to a later date.  Either way, it's a great time to be a cheap gamer!





0 comments: