Monday, September 26, 2011

New TV Show: Terra Nova premieres tonight!

0 comments
Tonight on FOX the premiere of Terra Nova.  I have been eagerly anticipating this show, it looks to be part Jurassic Park, part Star Gate, and part Land that Time Forgot.  The effects and dinosaurs look pretty awesome from the commercials I have seen.  And it seems to have a pretty decent cast of actors.

And yes, Mr. Steven Spielberg is one of the executive producers.  So it's got to be good, right?  If any indication of awesomeness can be gleamed from Spielberg's other consecutively produced television series from this summer had anything to foretell; I certainly think it will be awesome.  And yes, I am hinting at 'Falling Skies'; a show for which I was incredibly hooked on, and will be tuning in once it returns later in 2012.

There are very few television shows I actively enjoy watching:
-Doctor Who
-Big Bang Theory

And that's about it.  I'm not a reality tv fan, and I get annoyed by all of these talent and celebrity dancing/rehab shows.  And I'm glad to see that we are finally starting to get a little tv back in television.  So, tonight at 8:00pm (EST) I'll be on the couch for the 2 hour premiere.  Look for my initial thoughts to post after the viewing.

0 comments: