Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Transparent OLED Display in a Laptop, Pretty Sweet!

0 comments
Today as I was uploading our latest video to YouTube, I noticed one of the recommended videos displayed on YouTube's page was for a pretty awesome video of a Transparent OLED Display built by Samsung into a 14inch Laptop.  Let's just say it's pretty sweet.

Now I know I may be a little late because the video's post date was from January 2010.  I can definitely see implementations way beyond this laptop display.  Why not build this technology into cars.  Think about it, a Heads Up Display on the windshield that could display things like RPM's, Speedometer, GPS in a corner of the screen, maybe integrate Caller ID via a Bluetooth connection through the phone by way of a hands free system.  Anyway, most of this stuff we already have access to and look at while driving anyways.  How cool would that be?



0 comments: