Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fiverr: What Can $5 Buy You?

1 comments


I know this doesn't have much of anything to do with technology but this was too good to pass up mentioning.  I recently heard about a site where you can literally get about anything you want done for $5.  I had to check it out.  And to be completely honest I haven't used the sites' services yet, so I have no clue how the actual experience is.  But from an entertainment point of view it looks like a lot of fun.

So what will $5 bucks buy you?  Seems like just about anything on  Fiverr.  From getting a video intro made to getting a guy in a chicken suit to video himself shouting anything you want in public.  It's all there.  There are a bunch of really talented people on Fiverr doing things like web design work and multimedia design.  Some people are offering voice-over work and some are even doing the simple: "I'll write your business name on my face for $5".  It is entertaining to look through the listings and I even have a few prospects of some services I'd like to try out.

There is a feedback rating for everyone offering a service and with services set at $5 it almost makes it an easy gamble to try it out and see what type of talent is going unnoticed out there.  So if you have a unique talent you could offer or whether you are looking for someone to sing a birthday wish for you.  Swing by  http://fiverr.com/  and at least see what's going on over there.

1 comments:

  • March 28, 2012 at 2:37 AM

    I have been using fiverr for awhile now and I love it. You really have to think outside of the box when it comes to creating your gigs. It’s nice that it links up to paypal so easy. Check out my seo gigs on my profile http://www.fiverr.com/users/enjoyfacebook